Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

Time for a catch up post, so settle in for awhile! First up is the final calendar page I did in Andi's journal for April.

Second, the pink socks for Peyton are progressing and should be done shortly - I'm on the decreases for the toes!Third, I hosted Stamp Club last month and we did a project out of the Kaleidoscope book. We did the timed collage on mat board and card board. I took my rubicoil and we punched the pages and made a book. Here's my pages, followed by a pix of them in the finished book.

Fourth, here's a Doodle ATC that I did for a swap. We were supposed to use markers, pens, etc and doodle something. I was pleased with what I came up with.

Fifth, I used to belong to Club Stamp a few years ago (I rejoined last month during their Rolling Retreat in Knoxville). I was always too busy to complete the projects that came each month in the kit, so I have had all these pizza boxes packed away in the closet of my art room. I decided it was time to open them up and use what was inside. Here's a pix of the pile of empty boxes, then the contents. I also had a few kits from the Altered Book Club that I was a member of for awhile. Now to start using these supplies (I don't know why I hoard so much STUFF - it's crazy to not use it!).

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

wow, you certainly have been busy. The calendar page is perfect for Andi. Your stamp group book looks cool. And, I totally relate to having boxes of goodies piled up. Good for you to getting to them. I look forward to seeing what you create.
Joanne