Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Stuff

At church today, the nursery worker was absent, so I spent the worship service helping take care of 5 wee ones (I was in heaven, getting my Grandma fix!) There's just something about small children that brings a big smile to my face. We sang "The Farmer in the Dell" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" - complete with hand motions. Once we were home, I cooked lunch for a change (now that we're empty nesters, I rarely cook a meal for the two of us).



This afternoon I made birthday/anniversary cards for church (about 50 of them). I hope to spend the rest of the evening finishing the scarf for my sister, Roxi.



Below is a picture taken at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville a few weeks ago. We were walking in the tunnel that goes behind the waterfall. Inside are two windows with this cool scrollwork.

No comments: