Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Butterfly Art

Awhile back while surfing the web, I ran across a card using this concept: multicolored butterflies forming a rainbow on a card. I've been meaning to give this try and finally had time to make it happen.
I was going to have a tree branch or something in the bottom left-hand corner to "ground" the butterflies, but decided to go with these text stamps instead. I used Martha Stewart's classic butterfly punch and a rainbow mat stack from DCVW.
Here they are framed in simple black frames.
I'm very happy with how they turned out. These would make quick & easy gifts.

2 comments:

Peyton said...

Hey mom! They did turn out good. I also tried to do this but only got as far as painting a piece of paper and punching out the butterflies! I'll have to see what I can come up with now.

Joanne Huffman said...

You are the Butterfly Queen!

Joanne