Sunday, September 21, 2008

Retreat


I spent last weekend at Camp Garner Creek attending the Tennessee Stampers annual retreat. I hadn't attended for 2 years and it was great to see old friends and make new ones. This year, we had a Sister Sister swap. This is the first card I received - love the purple flowers - two of my favorite things!

Card 2: I'm also very fond of pear images, so this was right up my alley!

Card 3: Another purple and green card.
Card 4: This card is colored with Copic markers and has blue "water" drops falling from it - too cool!
My Secret Sister was Janet J and she did a great job. All the cards had something inside them. Here's the stash of presents I also got. I was very spoiled. Thanks, Janet - you rock!







1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Looks like a great retreat. Isn't it fun to get away and play with art friends!

Joanne