Monday, January 7, 2008

Online Journaling

I'm taking an online class from cre8it for the next 3 weeks to (hopefully) get me in the habit of working in an art journal every day (or at least on a regular basis). I'm enjoying having an assignment and love that we are working in bright colors!
As for my scraps - they are now organized in folders that look like this:
This is the top view:
I was surprised to find that I had so many stamped images in my scrap stack! I made a separate folder just for them. My scraps are dividied into colors: purple, blue, tan/gray, green, pink/red, yellow, vellum, metallic, and black.My friend Becky has a challenge on her blog to use your scraps to make cards each week from a SCS sketch. I was inspired by her organization and felt it would be a great way to use up some of the paper that's taking over my home.

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your journaling looks like fun. Also, I like the way you organized the papers.

Joanne

Shirley McCutcheon said...

I love your journal pages!
I hope all is well with you and your family :-)
shirley