Sunday, January 6, 2008

Club Scrap Cards

My husband had to work this weekend, so I grabbed a few things and trekked to Middle TN to spend the weekend with him at his apartment. It was a nice, relaxing time. If I stay home, I can always find something (or hear something calling to me!) that needs/should be done. When making the cards, I wanted to not do my typical "multiples" but make singles. The base for all cards is from the Serengeti collection at Club Scrap. It's a great textured cardstock in teal blue and dark brown - very striking! For the card above, I stamped the scroll stamp (from Christine Adolph) as a background and used the diecut and ribbon from Club Scrap.These two cards both use stamps from Papertrey Ink.
The image on the card on the left is the anniversary stamp from Club Scrap. The one on the right is another die cut.
I've been pondering how to organize some of my "stuff". My next post will show you what I did with this box of paper scraps!






1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love the cards. I look forward to seeing what you did with your box of papers because it looks like my entire collection of art supplies.

Joanne