Sunday, June 3, 2007

Moo Cards

Here are the Moo cards I ordered.

Three of them are pieces of my artwork. The other three are all from pictures I took while on my European trip with the Diva Travelers last fall.

1. The picture of David was taken right at dusk when we arrived in Florence, Italy. I wasn't sure if the pictures were going to be any good since the light was fading so fast, but I love how it turned out!

2. The stairs were along the walkway leading up to the Pont de Gard in France.

3. The last picture is taken inside the Louvre, looking out a window. I love the diamond shapes!

2 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

I love your moo cards. Especially the travel ones. I'll be posting some of mine this week. Let me know if you want to swap.

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm not sure I understand the whole moo card thing, but they look really cool.
Joanne