Friday, February 11, 2011

Tag Challenge

Nichole is handing out challenges each day until the 15th.  You only have 24 hours to post your project which makes a short time frame for us working gals!  Today we were to incorporate one of the Fillable Frames with a tag.  I love these colors - so springy!  Which I need after this week of snow and cold here in TN.

Thanks for stopping by!

Robin

Supplies:  PTI:  tag die, frame die, ribbon, ink & stamps, Copic markers, Martha Stewart Crafts doily tag

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

very elegant - and I agree with you about needing spring.

Ann said...

So pretty - just love the colours you've used Robin. And can I just say I LOVE your button challenge card - its gorgeous!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog :o)

Kathy McElroy said...

love this. Wow, fast work.