Saturday, February 14, 2009

Card Tote

I've been following the Papertrey Ink blog all month as they celebrate their 2nd anniversary. So many fun things going on!! Today the challange is to use one of Dawn McVey's color combo's to create a project. I decided to use Chocolate and Raspberry (although mine is more a light pink color) on Lauren Meader's timeless template - The Take Along Tote. This the front and back of the template, before it's put together. I'm using Basic Grey paper - Sultry - love the colors in this pack!
Here I've adhered the front and back together and added pockets to both sides of the inside. You're looking at the middle of the project - there's a pocket on the left and a pocket on the right.

The pockets are going to hold a set of cards. Here's one of them. I used the stickers that came in the pack for the sentiment.
Here's one more.
Here's a shot of the front of the finished project - I'll be giving this to a friend for her birthday this week. This was a fun, easy project to do.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my. This is so pretty! Gorgeous colors.

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous!!

~Lea

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

So pretty! I love that BG paper. Thanks for playing along!

Dana Gustafson said...

What a gorgeous project! I love Lauren's template projects and you really rocked that one :)

Joanne Huffman said...

What a beautiful tote for your fabulous cards. It sure beats the stuff I see in paper stores.

Joanne