Friday, January 2, 2009

So Long 2008!

It's been awhile since I experienced a year that I was more than ready to see sail off into the sunset, but 2008 was that kind of year for me. So much CHANGE:
  • Moving: what started out as looking for land in Middle TN to eventually build our dream home on when we retired turned into falling in love with a house on 5 acres, buying it, and moving NOW.
  • Job: since we moved, I had to quit my job of 19 years and begin the search for a new one. It took several stressful months.
  • Insane hours at work: new job required extremely long hours, 7 days a week during the fall (thus no blog post for months!).

Pix above is my new blackberry storm phone which I love. I can keep up with my email and text with my grandkids. Here's to hoping 2009 is a fabulous year!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Happy New Year to you! I hope 2009 brings you rewards for all the changes 2008 brought.

Joanne

Kathy McElroy said...

HI Robin, it's good to hear from you. I've missed you.