Tuesday, November 13, 2007

COTM and Pocket-FULL

This is my November COTM (Card of the Month) that I'm sending to my friend Jeanine in Cleveland, TN. The cardstock is from Club Scrap. Stamps are from Papertrey Ink.
This is the artwork inside Susie's pocketfull book. Her book is house shaped and she crackled all the pages. I went with a faith theme.
This is the front page with the artwork inserted into the pocket. Sorry for the glare on the photo.For the back, I used a piece of fabric from a slip, cut into the house shape. The angel image is layered on top. I used my handy Xyron to attach the vellum saying.



1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

The card is cool and I absolutely love what you did in Susie's book. I like that you went with a religious theme - including a House of God with Susie's house theme.

Joanne