Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life gets in the way blues

Well, time sure flies - can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! Since then I've started a new job - just down the hall from my old one, but still lots of new responsibilities. It's been over 7 years since I learned a new job. I had forgotten how hectic and crazy the first weeks are....and that's what I'm in right now. I haven't been too creative lately - doing a few pages in the monthly calendar journal.

A few weeks ago I did slip away for a whole weekend with my friend Patty. We went to the Club Scrap Rolling Retreat and had a great time. I love their paper and used to belong to Club Stamp. Each month you get this pizza box in the mail, full of paper, stamps, and a project. They have since revamped the program and now you get to choose what "side item" you want each month, in addition to the great paper. I signed up again and instead of the project, I picked the "greetings to go" - each month you get precut/pre-scored cardstock, envelopes, and a few layering mats - enough for 15 cards. Plus you might get a stamp pad or an adhesive. It seems well worth the price, to me.

I have some pictures, but will have to post them later as they are still on my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin, I SOOOO understand about life getting in the way. Been there, have the T-shirt.
Joanne