Sunday, July 15, 2007

Spread the Love with Mail Art

This is the front of a package I'm sending to my friend Kathy. She always decorates her envelopes with all kinds of stamping, etc. Michelle Ward has a Street Team challenge on spreading the love of mail art this month and this is my entry.
This is what the back looks like. I am hooked on using stencils in my artwork and mainly used them on this piece, although there are a few rubber stamps.
I happen to also be in an envelope round robin on my TN Stampers yahoo group. There are 7 of us sending around envelopes, each of us adding something to the front and back (I added the leaf stamp). This is a fun RR and is going quickly.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

robin, thanks for joining the team and sharing your cool mail art! loving those stencils! can't wait to see your altered jeans too. keep spreading the love....

Kas said...

Hi Robin!
Your friend Kathy is a lucky girl! This is a great envelope. Thank you for stopping by my little spot and leaving a note too ~ it's so much fun to meet new people!

Joanne Huffman said...

the envelope is incredibly cool.

Penny Rabbit said...

Love the envies, they look absolutely fun! I'm sure your friend will absolutely LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these mail art enve's!!! Way cool! I really like the rooster one. :)

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Just love your contributions to Crusade #10. The stencils are wonderful. hmmm... think I'm going to have to try some

Kathy McElroy said...

Love your envelope. Thanks for the inspriration. I just had to join in the fun.

Dymphie said...

Love your envelopes. The stencilling looks great, I never had any luck with stencils...

eb said...

these are lovely!

xox - eb.

Anonymous said...

Great mailart envelopes.

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful robin! i've really been wanting to do the mail art challenge, but haven't done it yet. i think you've inspired me :)

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Robin!
You Tennessee Stampers rock!!!
shirley